AGE OF EMPIRES 2: THE CONQUERORS EXPANSION HIGHLY COMPRESSED

4 comments


Hello! Today, I'm going to give you my favorite game, which I used to play when I was a child and till today, I play this (now, Multiplayer). Well, I compressed it for you all gamers on the net. It's original size is almost 450Mb. But, I compressed it to just 141Mb.

So now, just proceed, have description about the game, screenshots and the you will surely like it as it is a strategy game. Also, it is fully tested and working 100% fine for me. All the sounds and scenario are working.

Description

Age Of Empires 2: The Conquerors Expansion is the first expansion pack to the 1999 real-time strategy game Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings. The Conquerors is the fourth installment in the Age of Empires series by Microsoft Game Studios and Ensemble Studios. It features five new civilizations (the Aztecs, Mayans, Spanish, Koreans, and Huns), four new campaigns, eleven new units, twenty-six new technologies, new gameplay modes, new maps and different minor tweaks to the gameplay. A second expansion, The Forgotten, was released exclusively on Steam in Fall 2013, over a decade since the release of The Conquerors.

Description Source: Wikipedia


Gameplay Screenshot








Screenshot Source: Internet

OK! Now, I think you have decided to download it or not, so if you want to download, then, click on the link given below and if not, then you have so many more good games on the net. Search for them and enjoy gaming. Have a nice day.


https://uploadocean.com/nbk5t4a6a8j6

Password: siddheshmishra.blog

4 comments:

Please leave your comments here. But please don't spam or the comments will not be published. :)